¿Qué es realidad virtual?
Pixabay Public Domain
Link to open example on a new tab
Do you want to open it on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet)? Use this QR code:
https://cospaces.io/ Use the email and password provided by your teacher.
Create your own virtual reality worlds (build three-dimensional models) with the CoSpaces web application and then, you will be able to experience them with the CoSpaces mobile app. Fun, simple and free.
- Gallery of examples. Go to the gallery and take a look to several projects in order to inspire you.
- Teams of 3 or 4 students.
- Planify your virtual world. You can work in a collaborative way on the same project on different scenes and even on the same scene.
- Tutorials: Find video tutorials on Cospace youtube chanel for specific tasks.
- Voice: To record your voices use Online voice recorder.
- Music: To upload music (.mp3 files) use Jamendo (Creative Commons music).
- Programming. To program we will use Blockly which is a Visual Programming editor by Google that is integrated in CoSpaces. It lets you drag and drop blocks to generate executible code. Here you have code games in Blockly.